Thursday, June 28, 2007

I've been gone. Didja notice? The last few weeks have been a lovely blur of family and travel. My blogs got set on the back burner. I finally had the opportunity to upload all the photos I've taken recently - thousands of photos. Isn't digital photography the best thing since sliced bread!?

We were walking down a street in Coronado (Cornado Island, San Diego) and suddenly, there they were, a bunch of bananas hanging over the sidewalk. Growing on a banana tree. For those of you who live in tropical climates, this might seem ho hum ordinary to you. But to us it was Wow! Cool! Lookee there! A bunch of bananas!!!

Along with being a nice artsy photo, it's also a lovely green photo. Although I won't post photos yet, because I've only got one wall painted, I'm sure the color of my new wall is in this photo somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the best things in the world is a "real" banana picked ripe off a tree. It's way different than what you buy in a store, where the bananas are picked green. Papayas too.