Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm late getting this up as I've been off having lovely holiday adventures - lots of photos for this month's spooky theme! But first, down to business. If you'd like to participate on your blog in my annual October's Post Spooky, it's easy. Just follow the simple steps below:



1. Pledge to Post Spooky all month long. This doesn't mean you have to post every day, just that every post you put up in the month of October has to have some sort of "spooky" element. It can be fun, silly, scary, interesting, real, fantasy, or just generally autumny. It's your call. If you have other, non-spooky news to share, just add a spooky twist to it or something spooky to the end of your post, a "P.S." (Post. Spooky.) Mwahahahahaha!

2. Add the fun button shown above to your sidebar linking back to this post so that other people can join in the fun and can find the other Post Spooky participants that will be listed and linked all October long in my sidebar under the button.

3. Once you've added the button, let me know so I can add your name to the participant list.

That's it!

I'll be Posting Spooky both here and over on Beach Treasure through October and into the first week of November to include Dia de Los Muertos celebrants.

4 comments:

Barbara Chojnacki said...

I added the button (to undersixgables.blogspot.com)

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I'm so glad you are doing Post Spooky again this year. Sign me up at High Fiber Content

Sage said...

Button button I've got a button, hehe! Let post spooky begin!

Sherri said...

I am in! http://lazyquilter.blogspot.com/