Thursday, September 24, 2009



For several years I've been trying to figure out how to attend this show. Every year family commitments, usually football, intercepted any plans. So imagine my excitement when I discovered the team had graciously scheduled a bye week on the date of the event this year! I'm finally going to Halloween and Vine!!! Be sure to click on the link and check out all the wonderful artists who will be attending.

Along with the show, I'll be visiting my old Sonoma County stomping grounds. I'm planning to do some serious dining, as only Sonoma County can provide. Sourdough bread, fresh catches from the shore, specially prepared vegetables, a glass or two of the fruit from the many Sonoma vines, perhaps a trip to one of the many Gravenstein apple farms.

Almost time to pack my suitcase! Note to self - leave room in the car for new art work, a few bottles of wine, and a box of apples.


No comments: