Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Here's the promised pic of the finished Spring Scarf. It's fuzzy but not too warm, just enough for a light chill. When wrapped like this, it hangs down just above my waist, so it's pretty long. I have about 2/3 of a skein left. I'm thinking I'll use up some white yarn I bought accidentally and make a hat, and then trim it with the rest of this fuzzy pastel. Now, I just have to find that white yarn. Hmmmm, I think I might have returned it, now that I think about it. I looked for more skeins of this, but they had sold out. So now I have to go buy white yarn? Or maybe just save the extra for fairy hair or a baby hat. A baby hat! Good idea. If I can find a pattern, I can take it down and work on it while I'm with Noel in the hospital. She's due to be induced this Friday. I'm getting excited about meeting this new little person!

No comments: