Monday, June 16, 2008

Today starts a new color for Shades of Inspiration - white/cream. I looked through my photos last night in anticipation and discovered that most of the images that would work for this week were on the .... odd, macabre, creepy, weird side. Hmmmm. What does that say about me? Probably nothing that people who know me well don't already know - that I have an odd, macabre, creepy, weird side. But for some of you, who may not know me so well, let's not frighten you away just yet. We'll work up to those later in the week and start out with some pretty and innocuous flower photos.




Fireworks in the night garden



Stars in the day garden



Seed fairies readying for flight.

You can see these in a larger format, as well as other participants photos by going here.

2 comments:

Troop 1309 said...

Great shots. I really like the top photo that is isolated on the black background. Nice job.

ittybittybirdy said...

Wow... you seem to have a lot of white in your life. I feel bad for the kitty!