Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Sweet and Sinister Swap goodies are all wrapped and boxed. I can't show you any of it until after it's sent and opened, but I can show you a corner of my dining room table after the preparations were over.

I still need to write and add a note or card to each box, something I usually forget to do and something I might still forget to do again before I tape and label because I'm so very skilled at the trick.

More crafting going on, here's some pieces of a project I knit up while sitting in front of the television late last night. Tonight I put most of it together but there's still a wee bit left to do on it in the studio. I didn't feel like going in there tonight, so maybe by tomorrow...

Speaking of boxes, I got a box of goodies in the mail from my mom today. You can see what was in the box over at Beach Treasure.

No comments: