I've got a deadline for clearing out the back yard for our sewer work to be done, and that means I also have a deadline for cleaning out the breezeway, so I have a place to stash all the stuff I have to get out of the backyard. This is all good - it's long overdue. I got a good start today, except for being distracted by the arrival of my new espresso maker, and by the time I got back to work I was losing light. I'm going to have to make better use of daylight hours, it got difficult to keep at it after it got cold and dark.
All this is to say I'll probably spend minimal time in the studio for the next several weeks. I was able to work on my ATC project again last night (the one I keep hinting I'm gonna explain and then I don't). I was gonna take a photo of it each step along the way, but I forgot to do that too.
So I took a photo of the mess that is the card table where I'm working on them instead. I piled up the actual ATC's and stored them in that little red and green box to keep them safe from fuzzy cats and coffee spilling Hubby. Exciting, isn't it. (<---Sarcasm---)