Saturday, December 22, 2007

Aren't these purple and gold flames a kick?! Very appropriate as they are the local school colors. Go Grizzlies!


I'm just popping in to wish you all a peaceful night on this Yule's Eve. I managed to squeeze a couple of new photos in on my memory card tonight of a little Yule altar I put up. I'll post them them over on Beach Treasure.

I wish I could have taken photos of the rest of the decorating I managed to finish up in the last two days. Between felines and family, they probably won't look quite so fine for long. People have a tendency to shove things back to set their purses or cell phones or what have you along the edges and the cats, well, they just plow through my decor as if it was a dirt bike track set up for their entertainment. Sigh. I'll try to find some digital memory somewhere tomorrow so I can show you any surviving vignettes.

I suspect I just wrung the last of my wakeful consciousness out of the four plus hours of sleep I managed to catch last night. So I"m afraid I won't be welcoming the Yule sunrise personally this year, instead I'll be slumbering warm and tight beneath the covers when the light returns. But I'm sure when the light hits the outside of my eyeballs, I'll snuggle in a bit deeper beneath the tangle of quilts and smile in my sleep. 'Night.

No comments: