Friday, October 23, 2009

I totally lied about not getting any studio time in yesterday. Sorta. Although it's true I didn't get into the studio (except to grab a scarf for my night time walk), I did find time to work on a long abandoned knitting project. I finished off the first of a pair and started on the second. Yay me. If I can whip out the rest of the project then I can use my needles to start on a new project that I'm going to have to create a pattern to make.



I keep forgetting to show you the little faery Hubby surprised me with on our Faerieworlds trip in August. It's a storage box inside the tree stump. It's one of Jasmine Becket-Griffith's faery Gothlings. Love these wee moody creatures. I have Gothling bank checks and I always get so many compliments on them. This one is mass produced but it's well crafted and painted with fine detail that doesn't show well in this photo. I think she needs a name. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

hahah...too funny. :) Glad you got a little of something done. And the faery is cute!