Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gasp, it's been a while! I'm sorry to have abandoned you for so long. How sad for you to come back here day after day only to find the same ol' already read posts this week. I was busy, gone. A new grandson arrived. I was helping out with him, mom, the other three wild grandkids. Never a free moment really. Certainly more important than my blog, but I'm still sorry when I lose my momentum here.

And more busy still. Getting ready for Faerieworlds. Of course if I do this right, that translates into creative things to share eventually. But at least for today, I'm feeling too restless to post much.

I have managed to keep adding photos at the Shades of Inspiration group. I haven't added them here, but you can go there to see them. My photos are labeled from "Elpheba" and of course other people have also added wonderful images.

If you're just itching to procrastinate online, I found this fun site. Be sure to add your photo to a gallery, it's fun to see it hanging with other paintings. And check out what other people have done. Sheesh, mine looked like something a toddler drew compared to everyone elses.


Another site - simple but addictive.

Or if you're feeling too lazy to click somewhere else, just watch this video. I loved how she just rambled as if we were in the same room. I talk like that, going off on tangents but eventually coming full circle. I'll have to go find more of her videos when I have time. And now I have to run, late for an appointment.





Oh, and if you want to see those adorable grandchildren, photos are up on Beach Treasure.

No comments: